Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Turning my kitchen into a food science lab! There's so many different batches of fermenting, pickling and whatever-ing things in my house. It's fantastic!

Pokemon - pre-ordered it way back in September and finally it is MINE! Gave Black to Mr. Rainbow & I've been playing White like crazy. So many new Pokemon to memorize...

Sake. My parents used to drink sake heated up in a server and cup set my Oba brought over from Japan. Well, instead, I've found a company that make sake here in Oregon and it is DELICIOUS - some infused flavors too. It was on sale at the local Uwajimaya & I may have bought A LOT of bottles.

Watching some of my favorite movies from childhood. Mostly Space Jam.

Rainicorns.

Relaxing nerd out days spent with Mr. Rainbow and our friend.

Signing myself up for a burlesque class! Extremely nervous and excited at the same time.

Off to eat some green tea ice cream! Have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

  1. u got yourself a few pms at fl. :)
    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete